Announcement

dear customers,

Mysunshine cake is a home base online business, located at seksyen 8 Petaling Jaya. Near PJ Hilton Hotel.

I do not deliver or post any of my cake/cupcakes. Customer need to pick up from my house. Details will be given once order is confirm & deposit is paid.

appreciate you write event date & details in your email in order for me to quote you the price. this is to avoid delay in reply. email : mysunshinecake@yahoo.com.my

All email will be reply from Monday - Thursday because from Friday - Sunday I'll be busy baking.

Do allow 2 weeks notice for customize cake & edible image as I need time to prepare.



About Me

My photo
Petaling jaya selangor malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
From humble beginnings … This is how My Sunshine was born. Im the Founder and owner of Mysunshine Cupcakes and Mysunshine Gift Shop. Im a mother to 3 wonderful children, and always dream to work from home so I can be close to my kids. After 15 years working in IT company, finally its time for me to let go and start wht Ive been dream to do. Work at home mum, Alhamdulillah ^_^ I always like to make/decorate nice things; from making Diaper cake to Baking cake.. I hope you enjoy our Diaper cake and also cakes. If you need something special, something a little different and something to show that person in your life how much they really mean to you, we hope you find something in our range that fits just right. salam and regards Zar

CAKE FLAVOR

cake suitable for fondant

Butter cake (1kg 7in)

vanilla cake 1.5kg (8in)

vanilla marble 1.5kg

vanilla chocolate chip 1.5kg

vanilla rainbow (6layers) 1.5kg

chocolate moist 1kg

devil food chocolate cake 1.5kg

orange cake 1.5kg

strawberry flavor cake 1.5kg

Victorian cake

premium flavor cake

chocolate cake wt cream cheese 1.5kg

Italian Tiramisu cake, sz 7in & 9in box

Red velvet wt cream cheese -1.5kg

carrot cake wt cream cheese 1.8kg

steam fruit cake 1.8kg


PAYMENT METHOD

50% deposit required to confirm order, or min RM50 for order less then RM100. we need 2-4 weeks notice depending on our schedule.

pls email transaction slip to mysunshinecake@yahoo.com.my as proof of payment.

bank : Maybank
act no : 164173 662845
name : zarina semuri

bank : CIMB
act no : 123 9000 1072200
name : zarina semuri


HOW TO ORDER

email your order details to mysunshinecake@yahoo.com.my

your event date?

collection date?

how many kg cake?

what design/deco ? email picture sample if u have

cake flavor?

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mickey cake

2tier Mickey cake
 2kg rainbow cake & choc moist

No comments: